Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Original

I started a blog today on a random whim. I'm a person who usually keeps alot of my thoughts to myself. People tend to enjoy when I share my thoughts publicly(hence the title in the back of my mind). So check out my thoughts, my rants, my perspective, my vents, my acheivements, my highs, my lows, and all the other crazy things u experience in a blog post. So with that... my first entry



BACK TO the ATL

I got back home last Sunday so I went straght into work week. Then the weekend hit and I lost all my sense. Clubbin every night. I'm going to pose some questions. And every female (and some males) should read them, and deeply ponder this shit before they step out again.

1. Ladies what happened to coming to the club to meet men? I mean I do believe that is still the basic concept of the club. Last night as my homeboyz approached this group of girls hoppin in this jeep, one jumps out and says "That how niggaz get shot". So we just shootin niggaz now over just the approach. We bustin caps over hellos now?

Thats it for now...Sumtin to chew on


No comments:

Post a Comment