Monday, June 15, 2009

So u gonna shoot me

Hey Girls, all you pretty girls out there...Lets have a chat...I love women....and I know that in time you will all come to love me...if you don't already. But from time to time on this blog...Im gonna have to say somethings you might not appreciate...Its ok...I still love yall.

So right now I want to address this idea of relationships and sex. Its a very well known fact that all men want sex. So ofcourse in the back of my mind i'm always thinking about sex. Thats just how it is. But just because I want to have sex with you doesn't mean that desire overrules my logic or thought...now for some men and teen males this is very possible. But at a certain age, men realize sex comes at a cost, and we have to evaluate the cost before we check out the product you dig. So all you chicks out there that be too busy trying to regulate your pussy, instead of just chillin and being cool...don't be mad when I dude doesn't waste anytime investing in anything other than what your drawing all the attention to in the first place.

Hope that made sense...

No comments:

Post a Comment