Saturday, July 9, 2011
Beef It Up
Due to the fact we don't have any furniture in our living room. I'm often in the middle of it dancing. If you know me and my ole two step, get on good foot, walk it out ass, you know I'm always dancing. Anyway since I been back in the Atlanta I done came up on a new favorite dance. So here's the deal if you are reading this post...You gotta check out the youtube video and you gotta beef it up. Especially if you read all these deep ass posts I've been posting You should treat yourself to good Beef it up session. The best part is you got a new dance for the club and the shower. Especially my midwest people I know yall ain't up on this yet. Don't say I ain't never show you thing or two.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment