Whats Good! Life has taken a new direction for our young hero. I've recently relocated to a new city and i'm starting a new job soon. It's crazy thinking how just a month ago I was struggling to decide when to put the pieces in motion to make this move. I literally make moves and when I put my mind to something it happens plain and simple. But enough about that because it's the past and a past i'm eagerly anticipating leaving behind me as soon as possible. I don't advocate running from your problems but sometimes you have to pack all yo *hit and get out of a situation if it isn't working for you.
So as my life takes this new direction I'm hoping I become more consistent with my blogging. Writing is going to be key to me achieving my goals so I have to become really consistent with my writing.
I wasn't intending on sharing a fully thought out post due to the hectic nature of my life at the moment. But as things settle so will my thoughts. I've been doing a lot of traveling lately so I'm taking these days before I start work to truly settle into Atlanta. It takes a while to adjust to a new home and everything. Stories to follow soon.........
No comments:
Post a Comment