After my previous relationship though I experienced the most pure revelation that I was in love. I'm a person who is generally in a stoic mood in the morning. I'm not really a morning person at all. At this particular moment in my life mornings were terrible. I was having headaches and waking up in very depressed moods. When my girl would stay with me though and I woke up in the morning to see her laying there sleeping peacefully, feelings of comfort and purpose would wash over me. The day didn't seem as daunting. Despite how miserable I was in the position I was in at that moment in life, the love I felt for her in those moments while she slept gave me peace.
I think those are the tale-tale moments when your in love with someone. When you look at them and it brings peace to your heart and mind. Because they are with you, your soul is at ease. Honestly even though that relationship has passed I still think back to those moments when I would gaze at her before I would struggle to roll out the bed. I still feel that peace. Moments like that remind me of how powerful the bond between two people can be.
So if your ever wondering if your really in love. The answer lies in the quiet moments.
No comments:
Post a Comment