- I'm Skinny
- I look very young
- My feet
Now I like to think of these three factors as the perfect formula for man that knows his way around the sheets. But since no one can admit to that when they first meet me, we have to start with the jokes. And Everybody got Skinny jokes. Lord forbid I make a fat joke though. I like being skinny though. Some women claim they a dude with some meat on they bones. But trust me, they just like MEAT! The rest is extra.
One thing about women is that they may know what they like, but something new can always sweep them off their feet. I'm glad you know what you like, but I got something new for you.
Word I also have several face look a likes or dopplegangers. Slim from 112, Wiz Khalifa, Rapheal Sadiiq. (All skinny well not Slim so much anymore) But yeah so thanks to my homeboi we've come up with a nickname to cover all the look a like bases! Slim Khalifa! I mentioned it few times and it stuck with people. I think its funny. So Imma ride with it.
Last night I got the $hit roasted out my ass. It was really a slaughter. I was in the clouds and these two chicks found out I was comedian and it was over from that point. I love it when people roast me, cause I'm cocky and no matter what a female says bout my big feet, slim frame, jumbo lips or young looks that mean you really just notice it and your imagination is already working out the freaky possibilities.
I love a woman that can make me laugh. Especially at my expense. You know some chicks make jokes for attention but their so insecure I fire back and break they whole self esteem down. I like the chicks that fire right back.
So if you take anything away from post Slim Khalifa. Bedroom Bully. And I rock Smedium shirts with size 12.5 shoe!
No comments:
Post a Comment